Friday, November 27, 2009

Did you hear the explosion?

Karl exploded this morning. It was the worst it's ever been. He called to us to let us know he was awake this morning and he was covered head to toe. Literally.

Before I go on, I will admit I slept through the whole thing. It was my morning to get up but my wonderful inlaws took care of the kids this morning and let us sleep in. Yay.

Anywho, about the poop. He was wearing footed pajamas and he filled the legs (yes, it was down to his feet) and got up to his armpits. Yuck. All over the blanket and the sheet too. It was one of those that needed a load of laundry done and a bath for the baby before it was cleaned up.

Heh. I can't believe I'm blogging about poop.

9 comments:

Elana Kahn said...

Ewwww!!! :-) Well, babies poo...that's all there is to it. :-D

Lisa said...

That sounds terrible! The boys have never pooped that much... thankfully!

Happy Thanksgiving Nancy!

Sarah said...

Yucky!

Andrew once got sick and threw up all over in his crib, but then he went back to sleep so I found him the morning, covered in thrown up broccoli. That was disgusting, plus I felt terrible for him!

Jamie said...

I'm telling you. Sometimes poop is just THAT impressive!

Robin said...

Woah! That is an amazing poop story. Definitely worth sharing.

And I was impressed when Allison had poop that flew across the room and hit the door! But I don't know that she ever filled a sleeper. ;)

Hollie said...

Yucky. Boo has had some bad ones lately too. Maybe they are both starting to adjust to eating table food.

mommybird said...

My boy did that just last week. It was terrible!

Birdee said...

LOL!

MrsSpock said...

I'll try not to tell you about the time I had a patient who needed kayexalate (super laxative) to keep a potassium level down. Imagine a 300lb woman coated head to tow in a swamp of poo, and shooting it like a water cannon up your bare arm....Oops, too late, already told you! Ah, well, baby poop is better than adult poop any day!