Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Mommy misses her beans.

I'm currently in Boston on a business trip. Before I go, I think of how wonderful it is going to be to sleep 1) alone, 2) all night, 3) without having to keep an ear open for a child's cry (although I still don't sleep as soundly as I could) and 4) until I have to wake up and not a moment longer.

But then I get there and realize just how easy it is to go into "full missing them" mode. Argh! I just want to hug and kiss them.

It feels a little different right now because I'm carrying around 4 brand new embryos inside me. I know these little guys may not take, but I do feel a little comfort in knowing that for right now, they are inside me. So maternal.

1 comment:

Kaci said...

Awwwww...I'm thinking if you're feeling that maternal it's got to be a good sign. :)