Saturday, September 12, 2009

It's so cool, I almost feel crafty.

I'm not crafty of course, but this made it easy.

You seriously have to check it out. At the crayola website, you can make your own "coloring book" using your own pictures. SO COOL.

You need a code, which is found inside of specially marked crayons, but I have a code that will work to print out the pages for the first 24 hours after you sign up.
~ Go to crayola.com/colorme
~ sign up and enter code PR24QCHT (I got it from parenting magazine.)

I uploaded TONS of pictures and the program "drained" all the color from them. Then I printed them so my girls can have their own coloring pages of themselves to color!

Seriously, I don't post many things like this because, well, I just don't. But this was too cool to not share. Let me know if you do it and tell me how you liked it!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

I saw that when I got my magaine the other day--pretty cool! I think I'll do it too. :)

mommybird said...

That is the coolest thing ever. Thanks for sharing.

Kate said...

DUDE! that is so cool! i dont want to rush the baby-ness, but it kinda makes me wish my guys were old enough to color...

Lisa said...

That sounds great! I'll have to check it out!

Robin said...

That sounds cool. Allison doesn't really color but I might. I'd love to color us in something weird.

Kristin said...

That is way cool!

jenn said...

Very cool! I do almost wish she was older now!

chicklet said...

This is awesome. I'm totally saving this for years and years from now. Or maybe even as a gift to someone, somehow! Cool!!!!