Thursday, October 1, 2009

Guest mommy blogger?

(this is a cut/paste from my other blog, but I'm also looking for 3 mommy bloggers who would want to blog about mommy stuff.)

First off, I was a guest blogger on Poltzie's blog last week while she was in Vegas. I wrote a post called "Victims of Infertility" and I would appreciate if you read it. If you head over there, don't forget to check out her other posts. She's got some really cute pictures up from her trip to Vegas!

So. I'm going to be out of town tomorrow - sunday. And I'm looking for 3 guest bloggers. If you want to be a guest blogger for me, please comment on this post. I'll need your posts by tonight, let's see, by 11pm MT, and I'll set them all up to auto post on your day.

Please will you be my guest blogger? (I'll take the first three volunteers. That's if I even ~get~ any volunteers!) If I would have thought of this sooner, I would have asked you individually, but I don't have the time now. But I would still LOVE it if anyone would like to post on my blog. Please? Let me know!

9 comments:

Robin said...

i don't really blog publicly, but i would try my hand here if you still need people...

Lisa said...

Nancy, I would love to help you out but am unsure I have anything to blog about that would be worthy of your blog...

Hollie said...

I would love to guest blog for you if you still have a spot open. I actually have a good idea for a post...

mommybird said...

If you still need someone I would do it. I'm definitely up to par for a Nancy blog, but I'd give it my best.

Miss Tori said...

Not volunteering to blog, but do you have the link for the post you did?

Thanks!

Miss Tori said...

Nevermind, just went over to your other blog. :-)

nancy said...

Robin, Lisa and Hollie - Thank you! I'll need your posts by tonight. Thanks!

nancy said...

Robin, I don't have your email, so if you could, just email me. It's in my profile.

Lisa said...

No problem Nancy. I will work on it once the boys go to bed tonight...